- M.Sc. (Master of Science), Family Studies Dept.,
University of Guelph, 1984
Combined specialization in Marital and Family Therapy and Human Sexuality.
- B.A.Sc. (Bachelor of Applied Science), Family Studies Dept.,
University of Guelph, 1978.
Mindfulness training 2009
PSYCH-K ® (Advanced), 2009
Training in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples, Ottawa Couple & Family Institute: Externship, 2002; Core Skills Training 2005-2006
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing);
Level I and Level II, 1997
Intensive Sex Therapy Training Institute,
University of Guelph, 1995
Training in Sexual Medicine Clinic, Kingston
General Hospital, 1995
Including individual therapy, couple therapy, sex therapy as a specialty;
contracts with EAP providers, presentations related to sex therapy
and sexual issues.
Part-time private practice since 1994, full-time since 2001. Currently in Perth. Previous offices in Belleville, Kanata and Renfrew County.
Pervious work experience includes Family Therapist and Group Home Counsellor.
Organizations & Committees
- Clinical Member AAMFT
- Registered Member OAMFT
- Registered Member BESTCO; BESTCO Registrar since 2013
- Registered Psychotherapist (CRPO)
- Part of a couple and family therapy clinical consultation
group since 1993.
- Receives Clinical Supervision from a Registered Psychologist.