Life can be unexpectedly difficult: an unwanted diagnosis, a sudden loss, a ruptured relationship, a child struggling.
The therapeutic approach I use is....
- flexible, non-judgemental, gentle and collaborative
- based on the belief that everyone has unique, inherent strengths and resiliency
- problems are complex and need different perspectives to overcome them
- the smallest change can have big effects on your well being
Through therapy, discover....
- a place to talk about the complexities of life
- overwhelming negative emotions can be dealt with
- couples can grow closer together
- your family can move from surviving to thriving
- how to face difficult situations with flexibility and resiliency
- that even in the midst of despair, hope can be restored
For more than 10 years it has been my privilege to...
- walk with people through difficult times
- provide individual, couple, and family therapy
- work with families touched by medical concerns, disabilities, special needs, emotional issues and the everyday stresses of family life
- help people with their most precious relationships
Visit my website www.AndreaRawson.com for more information